Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Family photo's 09

This is a family recap of 2009. We had a wonderful year, we are so blessed & very greatful! Thank you for letting us share a glimpse of our lives with you, especially to our distant family. The video takes you through the 12 months of 2009. Enjoy!!
(On the right I explianed how to read a blog, then scroll down & you will see all our links to the other videos & the kid's pictures, p.s. you do not have to sign in).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami - I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! You did a great job and I love all of the pics and videos! I especially love the pic of Bosten & Cole holding hands - so cute! You're awesome!

Evie said...

TAMI! Great job!!! I am so glad you have rejoined the blogging world!! I LOVE YOU and your DARLING family!!

Stacey said...

I love it!! What a great year!

Jana said...

YAY!! I can't believe it!! So cute!